- Commercial name: Wall Street Stock Exchange
- Its social activity is: Web design and programming, online marketing and servers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website purpose: information, advice, web design services
- Wall Street Stock Market Pages: www.bolsawallstreet.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: contact email email@example.com
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of Bolsa Wall Street or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights :
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask the Wall Street Stock Exchange if this company is treating your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Bolsa Wall Street for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the treatment: Bolsa Wall Street will stop processing the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims must continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Bolsa Wall Street will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to erasure of data: and except legal imperative they will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to claim before the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way that Bolsa Wall Street is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the Head of Security of Bolsa Wall Street (indicated above) or to the data protection authority that corresponds, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
At all times, you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or erase, in whole or in part, the data stored on the Website. You just have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it. Or you can do it from the internal tool: Privacy and management of your data.
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
Customer data: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the client hires on our website. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and can be maintained until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries ...); Arts. 66 and following General Tax Law (accounting books ...);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices ...)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
Data of the subscribers to the feed by e-mail: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Data of the subscribers to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
User data uploaded by Bolsa Wall Street to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user offers their consent until they withdraw it.
Secret and data security
Bolsa Wall Street is committed to the use of the data, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are true, being obliged to communicate any changes to them. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate.
In addition, you must keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that this may cause to Bolsa Wall Street as the owner of Bolsa Wall Street, or to third parties due to the use of said.
Bolsa Wall Street adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Bolsa Wall Street cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, to try guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, Bolsa Wall Street has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and possible breaches in the security of user data.
In the event of a breach, Wall Street Stock Exchange undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE IT FOR
All the products and services offered on the Bolsa Wall Street website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities
Web and hosting: Bolsa Wall Street has SSL encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that Bolsa Wall Street has contracted with OVH.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by Bolsa Wall Street.
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parties of the same case write on the website from the same IP), thus as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data via email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Feedback form: On the web there is the possibility that users leave comments on the publications of the site. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and the email address, name, website and IP address are also collected internally. The data is stored on OVH servers.
User Registration: They are not allowed unless expressly requested.
Service purchase form: To access the services offered, the user has a budget and contact form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our commercial policy and contracting conditions where contact and payment data will be required, as well as domain and server registration data. The data is stored on OVH servers.
We collect information about you during the payment process. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and others necessary to process your orders.
The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and requests for reimbursement.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, give you technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
- Notices of renewals for servers, domain or other contracted services.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Visited service pages and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Essential cookies to track content while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account, we save your name, address and telephone number, to use them in your future orders.
Newsletter subscription forms: Bolsa Wall Street uses the newsletter service (e-mail bulletins) of Mailchimp, a company located in the European Union, which stores your email, name and subscription acceptance data. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time through a specific link located at the bottom of each shipment you receive
Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, through Google Apps for Business.
Instant messaging: Bolsa Wall Street does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through Bolsa Wall Street, you can access, through links, to third-party websites, such as PayPal or Stripe, to make payments for the services provided by Bolsa Wall Street. At no time does the staff of Bolsa Wall Street have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that you provide to said third parties.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on Bolsa Wall Street may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). The content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Other services: Certain services provided through the Bolsa Wall Street website may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimation: The purpose of the processing of this data will only be to provide you with the information or services that you request, advice and web maintenance, as well as important notices for updating your website, renewing domains and / or servers.
Presence in networks: Bolsa Wall Street has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that Bolsa Wall Street will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles. Thus, Bolsa Wall Street may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In no case will Bolsa Wall Street extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent is specifically and expressly obtained to do so.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, Bolsa Wall Street will help and advise you to this end to the extent of its possibilities.
Processors outside the EU
Email. The email service of Bolsa Wall Street is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Google Apps.
Social networks. Bolsa Wall Street makes use of the US social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the website, being on its servers where Bolsa Wall Street processes the data that, through them, users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the firm Bolsa Wall Street or share with it.
Payment providers. So that you can pay through PayPal or Stripe, Bolsa Wall Street will send the strictly necessary data of those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request.
You will always have the right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and forgetting of your data.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, Bolsa Wall Street has access to: Username and email, IP address, postal address, ID / CIF and payment information.
In any case, Bolsa Wall Street reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the Bolsa Wall Street website such as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations with our users
Access and / or use of Bolsa Wall Street attributes to whoever performs it the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of Bolsa Wall Street.
When using Bolsa Wall Street, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Bolsa Wall Street or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the Bolsa Wall Street portal or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the Wall Street Stock Exchange.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file harmless that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, not a Trojan, not a worm, not spam, not spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie?
The cookies they do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I disable the cookies?
So that you understand the scope that deactivating the cookies We show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or by visiting the physical store if it has one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What types of cookies are there?
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- You can disable the use of the DART cookie from the Google ad system by accessing the Google privacy center.
Additionally, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
You have more information about the cookies on: Wikipedia
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). The web beacons they are usually small images of a pixel by a pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. The web beacons serve and are used in a manner similar to cookies. In addition, web beacons They are usually used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to obtain a pattern of the users of a site.
You have more information about web beacons on: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
By accessing the Bolsa Wall Street website, we inform you that if you continue browsing, various own and third-party cookies will be installed corresponding to the analytics of the website (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use you make of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics on our users.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not function properly.
The following table is included, solely as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are own or third-party (and identification of the third party contracted or whose services they have decided to use) and their purpose
|Strictly necessary||User input code|
C. of authentication session or user identification
Media player session code
C. session to balance the load C. user interface customization
Complement code (plug-in) to share and exchange social content (Facebook and twitter)
C. to fill in the forms. from the Disqus commenting system. that remembers the acceptance of cookies
|They serve to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third Party Cookies:|
|Analytics - Google Analytics,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a certain advertising campaign|
|Advertising - Google, Inc. (_cfduid)||User preferences, information about the interaction with the website (requested service, date and time), browser type and language, geographic location)||Improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user avoiding the appearance of advertisements that they have already seen|
|Behavioral advertising||Information on Social Participation and User Monitoring.||The main objective of the cookies of this host is: Orientation / Advertising|
|Technical cookies. They reinforce security when accessing the PayPal payment platform. They can link to paypalobjects.com.||Technical cookies. They reinforce security when accessing the PayPal payment platform. They can link to paypalobjects.com.|
Currently this website hosts advertisements for:
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies.
- Facebook cookie, as provided in its Cookies policy
- Google+ and Google Maps cookie, according to the provisions on its page about what type of cookies use
- As well as other cookies that you can check on their website: instagram, mailchimp ...
How are the cookies?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you are using a mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Configuration cookies for the most popular browsers
Here's how to access a cookie browser determined Chrome. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Choose All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a certain domain enter partially or totally the address in the field Search cookies.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested web. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Internet explorer follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Firefox follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Choices or preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- On Record choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for OSXfollow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to preferences, later Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to set the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for iOSfollow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, later Safari.
- Go to Privacy & Security, you will see the option Block cookies to set the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the key Menu, later Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to check or uncheck the box.
To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Opens Internet explorer, later Plus, later Setting
- Now you can activate or deactivate the box Allow cookies.
Do not track
This website automatically excludes users who send the Do Not Track header from Google Analytics tracking, and is compatible with their express acceptance.
If you have a browser that supports this protocol, you can activate it to avoid tracking by websites. In Google Chrome, for example, it is at Settings> Advanced> Privacy and Security> Send a do not track request with your browsing traffic.
If you wish, you can disable Google Analytics tracking through this browser add-on offered by Google.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookiesby the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- For any questions or queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
LEGAL LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT
Bolsa Wall Street contains texts prepared for merely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations, so its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of Bolsa Wall Street.
The content of the articles published on the Wall Street Stock Exchange cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user should not act on the basis of the information contained in the Wall Street Stock Exchange without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the Bolsa Wall Street portal or any of its component elements, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction is expressly prohibited to the User. , reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Wall Street Stock Exchange, they must notify the Wall Street Stock Exchange of said circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Wall Street Stock Exchange, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
These conditions of use of Bolsa Wall Street are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet on the Wall Street Stock Exchange.
Users can submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which Bolsa Wall Street will be a part to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or from any activity of Bolsa Wall Street, except to resolve those conflicts that cause the development of an activity that requires association, in which case the user must contact the corresponding body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made on the Wall Street Stock Exchange, to try to reach an out-of-court agreement can go to the Online Dispute Resolution Platform, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Granada capital, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract, expressly waiving any another jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and / or use of Bolsa Wall Street to whoever performs the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it , in relation to certain services and contents of the Wall Street Stock Exchange.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to Bolsa Wall Street does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Bolsa Wall Street. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the Bolsa Wall Street website provide links to other own websites and content that is owned by third parties, manufacturers or suppliers.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and knowing our products, although Bolsa Wall Street is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from his website to the Bolsa Wall Street portal must obtain the prior written authorization of Bolsa Wall Street.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Bolsa Wall Street and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Bolsa Wall Street of its contents or services.
The function of remarketing or from similar AdWords audiences allow us to reach people who have previously visited our website and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products they have visited or if they have abandoned the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie continues in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user agrees to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, except for the prior, express and written authorization of Bolsa Wall Street to use the information contained in the website, exclusively for your information, not being able to directly or indirectly carry out commercial exploitation of the contents to which it has access.
This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. Bolsa Wall Street does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content that is collected on said web pages.
Unless express, prior and written authorization of Bolsa Wall Street, reproduction, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this site is strictly prohibited. Web.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of Bolsa Wall Street, any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, Bolsa Wall Street will assume any liability derived, or that could arise, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. For this reason, I inform you that you will be able to exercise these rights by means of a written and signed request that you can send, along with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, to the postal address of Bolsa Wall Street, at Av. Fernando de los rios 101, esc. 3 attic, Spain or by email, attached a photocopy of ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Bolsa Wall Street does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Bolsa Wall Street is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European platform for online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Bolsa Wall Street and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
In case any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comment about the Bolsa Wall Street portal, please go to email@example.com.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, Bolsa Wall Street does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the Wall Street Stock Exchange, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive our Newsletter / bulletin, advice or any information, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
Nota: Las "Operaciones, consejos y recursos de la web www.bolsawallstreet.com" elaboradas por Wall Street Stock Exchange, respond to a rigorous market study, and the values and levels proposed respond only to values and levels where Wall Street Stock Exchange ha colocado o colocará sus órdenes de compra y/o venta, siendo esta nomenclatura de "Operaciones de Cartera" y su contenido, una mera información sin ánimo de incitar, asesorar, recomendar, etc. a ningún inversor a la toma de posiciones. En cualquier caso, Wall Street Stock Exchange is excluded from any responsibility for the decision made by the investor based on this information.
YOUR MONEY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. These reports respond to the subjective opinion of the analysts of Wall Street Stock Exchange, to whom no responsibility can be attributed for the operations carried out based on these recommendations. The total or partial reproduction of this document or its content is expressly prohibited without the express permission of Wall Street Stock Exchange.